Commissary At Aloha Productions Luau
Aloha Productions Luau Inc
Food trucks | Food trailers | Caterers | Farmers Markets | Personal Chefs | Bakers | Push Carts | Meal Delivery | Ice Cream Trucks
Commissary Service Includes:
- 24 hour access gray water disposal & refill fresh water
- 24 hour video surveillance
- All required paperwork and notarized letters needed.
- Referrals for insurance, truck wrap, social media, and other needs.
- General business guidance..
- Kitchen rental includes high-speed wifi!
- Complete paperwork sent off to DBPR or Dpt of Ag (additional Cost)
Commissary Orlando FL
Food Safety Handling Certification
It’s time all of your culinary management staff get National Registry Certified.
The State of Florida requires a Person In Charge (PIC) to have completed a food service sanitation program approved by the State Health Department with a current certification. At least one Certified PIC has to be present during all hours of operation.
Proper handling and sanitation should always be your operation’s number one concern.
Training these concepts:
- The Importance of Food Safety
- Good Personal Hygiene
- Time and Temperature Control
- Preventing Cross-Contamination
- Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Safe Food Preparation
- Receiving and Storing Food
- Methods of Thawing, Cooking, Cooling and Reheating Food
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points)
- Food Safety Regulations